Sunday 19 September 2010

im screwed -___-

Someone wrote this like 2 months and 4 days ago
"its okay. im born as problem. btw, here is one of the poem i promised you. it sounds like mellowdramatic, but believe me, this is deep, and a little "soon";
i drink all night, and sleeps all day,
to kill the memories that we've left,
so i can only feel it when it comes to playing game.
i try my best just not to scream,
however i can't with this things between,
cause all my voice left along while you're not around.
now sleeping is hard to do,
and waking up almost impossible to,
i just wishing you were here.
i'm afraid to pray for you,
not because i broke my love to you,
but if all my prayers don't come true,
i'm afraid God will take my blame, and therefore make the distance between us harder to reach.
all i ask is not for you to be mine,
either to wear you a ring that you can show to your friends,
all i ask is for you to be here,
and be my lover, even in the times of impossible."

OH SCREW IT

No comments:

Post a Comment