Monday 4 April 2011

a love letter to my lovely daddy

Dear my super dad,

i love you, you're like the coolest dad ever. you're a damn good photographer, you love me, you make me see the world in different angle
i know how is your perspective of life, i know that you always see things from the negative side first, i know it's good but do you know that sometimes it can make me lose hope?
all these time, dad, all i want is just your trust. i study here to make you proud of me, i do things right, and when i say right, it is by your perspective
i hate to say this but now, im all grown up, i still need your lessons of how to live a life, but i need an understanding here dad, you have been super good and super supportive of what am i doing, but do you know that i cried when you make me feel down? when you make me feel guilty? i hate to feel guilty, dad and i dont like it when you put all the blame on me, well i know maybe im wrong and im sorry for that
i cant be a perfect daughter who can always get things done the way you want me to be, i make mistakes, im just human. and now im just trying to live my life normally
i have skipped many important things in life and i dont mind, i know it's for my own good, my own future
all i want to say is just I LOVE YOU, and it wont change since the day i was born until the day i die, and i will always be your little girl, i love to talk for hours with you, only with you i can share anything, and the best part is, you dont judge
i will always try to be like what you want me to be, but i have life, i need some space to grow, and what i need from you is just your understanding
i did cry dad, yeah i did. im still a little girl after all, this is all because all of them comes from you, from the one that i love, that's what makes me sad
all these times i dont know how proud you are for me, but that doesnt matter, it wont change my love for you, daddy
i want you to know that im here to make you and mommy proud, i totally understand every single of your considerations of you for my future, but i do hope that you can cut some slacks, give me a little bit space to grow. i am still daddy's little girl, and i love to be your little girl. i need your understanding dad
and i still love you, no matter how your words sometimes make me feel guilty and want to quit, make me want to give up trying to be the best. but i do hang on, i want you to kiss my forehead, say "im proud of you" and smile
I love you daddy, I do
you dont know how much i miss you here, i miss sharing all things with you in the car, i miss your silly jokes. i wish i can hug you everyday


Your little girl,
Seruni Puspita

1 comment:

Gabriel S. said...

a personal letter.

but you can try to use line spacing, as it would make it easier to read.

Post a Comment