Sunday 18 April 2010

best and close friend. ever

i have a best and close friend, named Aisyah tsabatiyah, click here too see her facebook page. she is my sister, my best friend. i love her, i do. we love to spent times together. just with her i can tell anything, and i think that's also the way she feels about me heheh. well aisyah, if you read this, i want to let you know that i love you, i do. please tell me that you will never feel alone, because i will be right beside you everytime.For my besties Alief Maher Sasuka, please tell me that you will guard her with your life, i trust her to you, please take a good care of her when i'm not around, promise me, okay ?. And Aisyah, you know that my family is yours too, my home's door will always be opened for you. Hugs and kisses from ibu to you, we love youuuuu~~




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teteeeh makasih banyak ya sayaaaang
yaampun aku mau nangis tau waktu baca ini :')
kita akan selalu gini kn? pokonya kaalu ada yg ga ngenakin kita omongin baik" yaaa.. jangan berantem kitanya
aku sayang pipit, ibu, pokonya semuanya hehe

Seruni Puspita said...

awww you know ilyt baby :) yoiiiii saling ngerti ajah kitanya :)

Post a Comment