Sunday 18 April 2010

a simple love letter for a super boyfie



hello, A, happy 4 months anniversary
i adore the way you said that you were fascinated to me in front of the lift on December 5th 2009 and when you said that you had a crush on me since i gave you support but you forgot that you had a crush on me. At that time, i didn't know about my feelings, should i be happy? or angry ? haha
then time passed by, you finally said that you love me and asked me to be your girlfriend. i was very happy because i knew that i'm your first girlfriend. it means a lot to me, even i had many questions on my mind "why me ? why not somebody else? you are too perfect and me? *sigh"
our first date, alvin and the chipmunks wasn't it ? i spent a day with you around my hectic holiday schedule heheh, and that leads to another dates
a day before valentine. a lil bit disappointed because we can't spent valentine together. i spent all my money to buy a couple tee and the trophy, you like it?
there were many times we can't spent together. i know that, and i love you because you're never complaining that thing. i keep my faith to you, i try to believe in you.
i love the way you call me "tuan putri" and "nona" makes me feel special.
i love the way i become myself when i'm with you
i love all your love words for me because i know you're not lying when you say "i love you" to me
i love the way you say "yang, aku kangen" and you have to know that, yes, i miss you too
i never complained when you say "yang aku ngebude dulu ya" because i know that's important to you and i like it how you become so smart in my eyes. one thing you should know: i will never say "no" to something that you love to do, even say "yes" is hard but i will try to be as true as possible when i say "yes, it's okay, i'm okay"
i know we will have a long distance relationship. i wish you can understand that and i always pray to God that our relationship will lasts forever
i always pray for the best for you, i always say your name in every of my prayers
happy 4 month anniversary, A, i love you with every beat of my heart, love me more :)

"it's your smile, your face, your lips that i miss, those sweet little eyes that stare at me and make me say 'i'm with you through all the way' yes it's you who fills the emptiness in me, it changes everything you see when i know i got you with me" (You-Basil Valdez)

i love you, damn much

4 comments:

Sisil Rilia said...

uuuuu sweet banget sih pit... longlasting ya kalian berdua! sudah cocok :D

Seruni Puspita said...

awww thankyou sisil :) amin amin makasihhhhhhh ;)

uni sari yg baik :) said...

aaaaaaaaaa bahasa inggrisnya bikin iri -_- haha baik2 deh ya kalian :) fotonya bagus2 pip :)

Seruni Puspita said...

hahaha bikin iri kenapa deh ni? yeaaa amin amin, makasih uni, i'll let my father know that you like his photos ;)

Post a Comment